You’ve probably wandered round your city hundreds of times. Shopping, drinks outside. You already took some photos of the beautiful, old buildings, the park and the pigeons.
People are the city. They give color to a city. And they’re not as scary as you think. Soe wave when you take their photo, or start a conversation: “What are you photographing?” Some are so busy on their phone, or on their way to an important meeting, that they don’t even notice you, or your camera for that matter.
In this masterclass, I’ll teach you to hunt and fish for a photo, emphasizing the latter. In a friendly way. Mindful.
We’ll just add the human element for scale or dynamics, but focus on capturing the city in all her shapes and forms. We’ll dive into framing and capturing movement. Any questions of your own? All the time in the world to address these!
Things we might address (depending on weather and size of the group):
- Combining details and nature or architecture
- Searching for juxtaposition (opposites)
- Indirect street photography of people, beit recognizable or not
- Street portraits, on demand or for instance via reflections
The masterclass contains a number of specific assignments withing certain time. Make sure to wear the right shoes; we’ll walk a lot!
This photography masterclass takes place in Nijmegen and ‘s-Hertogenbosch.
Duration of the masterclass is approx. 3 hours.
Pricing: 125 euro per person
Keep me posted on new photography masterclass dates:
- After signing up, I’ll send you more info ASAP regarding for instance the starting location.
- Masterclasses require 4 people at least
- Bring water, we won’t stop for drinks!
- Cancellation is free up until 14 days prior to the photography masterclass, any later cancellation will result in a refund of 50% of the amount paid.
- Camera knowledge is required (operation, ISO, aperture and shuttertime), I don’t know all brands and types.